Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The big news....

The verdict is in.......it's a BOY!!
We had our 19 week ultrasound today. (I am 19 weeks and 3/7) It was so much fun. We got to see the baby and find that he is a BOY! The tech looked at all his bone and organs, which are all healthy and growing wonderfully! We got to see 10 finger and 10 toes and the baby even looked like he waved at us. We could see him opening and closing his mouth. We saw his heart and all 4 chambers, two kidneys and a perfect spine! He was moving around a lot! I feel some of his movements but not all of them yet. The tech tech took measurements of his bones, head and tummy. He said that the baby is about 14 oz in weight-that's almost 1 pound! WOW. I wonder how much bigger he's going to get. Axel was 7 lb 9 oz, people say the second kid is always bigger? When the tech measured the baby's tummy he said it was nice and round-like in the 96% for his size. Too cute! Just like Axel he'll have a nice round tummy and chicken legs! I have a few profile pictures that are super cute. Once I get them scanned on my computer I'll share them with you. Now I have a picture of both of my boys on my desk and work. I can't wait to meet him!!!

1 comment:

jules said...

Ooooh! Congrats Shanna and Brian and Axel!!!! That is AWESOME! (And I totally predicted it! ;)

Shanna, you look great! Really glowing in that photo! :)